It has officially been one week in West Plains. I think the city celebrated by shutting off the power. Sitting here in the dark with a little power left on my new fancy phone.
The past week I have been unpacking boxes and JM has been hacking away at large bushes that border our property in the front. that about sums up our last week.
Nothing is quite real yet, and I am not sure when it is going to be. Still feels like we are going to go "home" at some point.
I think our big struggle will be to find a church home here, somewhere where we can be served for a while, and then a place where we can serve...and not be lost in the crowd.
Look at you Bloging! I am so proud! So sorry about your power. We are praying for you guys. Moving is not fun!
ReplyDelete